Go with Tourism's 'Tourism Industry Resource Kete' has been designed to align with the 6 Pou and 14 Key Initiatives from the Better Work Action Plan, delivered by the Tourism Industry Transformation Plan group and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
The Resource Kete provides a list of resources, contacts and useful information intended to:
- Assist the tourism workforce to better navigate issues including pay and work conditions, demand fluctuations, business maturity and scalability, and current and future skills gaps.
- Ensure 360-degree business health, vital for successful and sustainable business.
- Encourage professional development and improvement, across the board for businesses, teams and individuals.
- Advocate for best practice.
- Encourage industry and other sector connections, networking and sharing of knowledge.